Station Casinos, committed to providing the best benefits and healthcare options to its workforce, celebrated the launch of their full service, on-site medical clinics today at Red Rock Casino and Sunset Station with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Over 20 front-line team members joined Bob Finch, COO for Station Casinos, for the grand opening event that took place at Red Rock Casino.
With its robust “Family Focused” benefit plans including free family healthcare, company-paid 401(k) and now the addition of the free medical clinics operated by Activate Healthcare, Station Casinos continues to be Southern Nevada’s employer of choice.
Station Casinos, a family-run business for over 40 years, rolled out its “family-focused” benefits plan for its Team Members this year. The benefits include:
- Station Casinos offers a free healthcare plan to all its Team Members in the HMO. This benefit extends to the spouses and families of eligible Team Members that make less than $41,600 in salary or $20.00 per hour annually. At the same time, Station Casinos eliminated the health maintenance organization (HMO) deductible for all eligible Team Members.
- Station Casinos also offers a traditional 401(k) program with a company match as well as a unique completely funded Company retirement plan. Team Members who have been employed for one year or longer benefit from a 401(k) retirement plan that is funded by the Company, to which Station Casinos contributes a select amount per hour for every hour worked. At the same time, Team Members may contribute to their traditional 401k and receive a Company matching contribution.
- Station Casinos opened two state of the art wellness and care clinics at Red Rock Casino and Sunset Station on Dec. 15 that offer free medical visits, tests, generic pharmaceuticals and a variety of wellness and health services.
- The medical clinics at Sunset Station and Red Rock Casino are operated by Activate Healthcare in partnership with Station Casinos.
- Each clinic is 2,500 square feet, with four exam rooms, an on-site lab and pharmacy, waiting room, and consultation room.
- Each clinic is staffed with only board-certified family medicine providers – a physician, an advance practice provider (nurse practitioners) and support medical assistant staff.
- Activate healthcare offers point of care testing on site at the clinic.
- The onsite Pharmacy will offer approximately 50 high-quality generic medications available at the clinic at no charge to the patient when prescribed by a provider at the clinic.