In this year full of ups and downs, Station Casinos restaurants and chefs are here to help for the holidays. Between one-day-only Christmas menus at steakhouses, cafes, and specialty restaurants, along with Christmas “to go” dinners at three Station Casinos locations, let us take some of the stress away this holiday season.
Christmas Steakhouse Menus at Station Casinos
Christmas Day Menu at Red Rock Casino’s T-Bones Chophouse
The Summerlin steakhouse is offering their special holiday menu from 2-11 p.m. Items are a la carte. (Reservations: 702-797-7576).
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras* with Cranberry Red Wine Gastrique Brioche and Poached Pear ($24)
Christmas Day Menu at GVR’s Hank’s Fine Steaks
Hank’s offers their special holiday menu from 2-11 p.m. Items are a la carte. Reservations: 702-617-7075
Christmas Day Menu at Boulder Station’s Broiler Room, Palace Station’s Charcoal Room, Santa Fe’s Charcoal Room, and Sunset Station’s Charcoal Room
The expert chefs at Station Casinos offer the following menus across four steakhouses in Las Vegas from 2-10 p.m. at each location. All items served a la carte.
- Buffalo Mozzarella Bruschetta with Pear Mostarda, Raisins, Figs, and Grilled Baguette ($6.00)
- Tricolore Salad with Arugala, Endive, Watercress, Pecans, Pomegranate, Pancetta ($7.00)
- Veal Saltimbocca* with Prosciutto, Sage, Fontina ($28)
- Rum Baba Cake with Spiced Rum, Pastry Cream, and Cinnamon Whip Cream ($7.00)
Oyster Bar at Sunset Station
- Shrimp & Grits: Jalapeno cheddar grits, hot link, bacon, peppers, onion ($12.00)
- Blackened Scallops* with Andouille, Yam, Corn, Lima Beans, Cherry Tomato ($40)
- Red Velvet Beignets with Powdered sugar, cream cheese, dipping sauce ($6)
Tides at Green Valley Ranch
- Lobster Bisque (Cup 7.00, Bowl 9.00)
- Alaskan King Crab Legs with Clarified Butter, Lemon (65.00)
- Hazel Caramel Christmas Yule Log with Candy Cane Ice Cream (8.00)
Christmas Dinners to Go At GVR, Red Rock, and Santa Fe Station
This year, three Station Casinos locations around town are making the holidays a whole lot easier.
Christmas Dinners “to go” from GVR, Red Rock, and Santa Fe Station feature everything you would expect in a family-style holiday feast, including fresh salads, sides, and desserts (and that Prime Rib… AMAZING).
Each package serves up to eight people and can be picked up curbside in conveniently packaged boxes.
Pricing ranges anywhere from $170-$300 depending on location and main courses chosen. For more details and to place an order, simply contact: