Station Casinos guests will receive a taste of what is to come as select Las Vegas restaurants at Red Rock Resort, Green Valley Ranch and Santa Fe Station open for dine-in service and curbside pickup beginning May 26 and May 29.
The following restaurants will be opening on the following dates and by property:
Red Rock Resort
- Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar – more info
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill – more info
- Yard House – more info
- Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ – more info
For the above restaurants, guests will access through the North Casino Entrance located next to Blue Ribbon.
- T-Bones Chophouse – more info
For T-Bones, guests will access through the East Parking Garage.
Green Valley Ranch
- Bottiglia Enoteca – more info
- Borracha Mexican – more info
- Pizza Rock (Curbside pickup only will be available in designated parking spots) – more info
- Hank’s Fine Steaks – more info
Guests will access these Green Valley Ranch restaurants through the Paseo Verde Parking Lot Entrance, located next to Bottiglia.
Paseo Verde PKWY parking lot is the only available parking area at GVR. The only entrance open is from the Paseo Verde PKWY parking lot.
Santa Fe Station
- Leticia’s Cocina (Curbside pickup only will be available in designated parking spots) – more info
What to Expect
Guests will be temperature scanned upon arrival, and can expect restaurants to follow the recommended standards for dining and establishments issued by the Governor’s Office or Southern Nevada Health District.
For the complete list of Station Casinos safety and health protocols please visit this link which includes the below protocols:
- All team members will be required to undergo FDA-Authorized COVID-19 testing prior to returning to work and will be tested at regular intervals thereafter.
- State-of-the-art thermal scanners will be installed at all guest and team member entrances at all resort properties.
On Monday, May 18, Station Casinos rolled out it’s new health and safety standards and protocols, as it prepares to reopen its properties when permitted by governmental authorities. As the Company prepares to reopen, the number one priority has been, and will continue to be, the health and wellbeing of its team members, guests and the entire Las Vegas community.
Also, as previously announced, Station Casinos will be reopening its properties in phases. First to reopen will be its Red Rock, Green Valley Ranch, Santa Fe Station, Boulder Station, Palace Station and Sunset Station properties, together with its Wildfire division properties, when permitted to do so by governmental authorities. The Company will assess the performance of those first-to-reopen properties before reopening its Palms, Texas Station, Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Rancho properties.