Bok Bok Chicken is getting egg-cited about their biggest expansion yet – hatching two new locations inside two of our properties – at Santa Fe Station near the Sports Book and Texas Station inside the Food Court. The Santa Fe location is now open with the Texas Station location on the horizon. Both will feature a few new menu items for guests to try including hand-cut fries and chicken wings.
You can satisfy your Mediterranean cravings with a simple menu comprised of traditional dishes beyond its rotisserie chicken served with:
- Toom (traditional garlic sauce with lemon and olive oil)
- Beef Shawerma with made-to-order falafel
- Tabbouleh salad (minced parsley, green onion, tomato, cracked wheat, lemon juice, olive oil)
- Lentil soup (potato, Swiss chard, garlic, lemon and spices)
- Cheese boreg (fried dough filled with cheeses, green onion, parsley, spices and zaatar)
- Sarma (grape leaves stuffed with rice, onion and spices)
- Mutabbal (eggplant and tahini)
- Rice pilaf, baklava and more.
In addition to that, Bok Bok Chicken offers a free additional rotisserie chicken with the purchase of a $21 Family Meal from now until October 31.
For more things in October, check out our recent blog post!