There is always something happening at the Red Rock Resort and Spa. (You don’t need to wait for one of our upcoming Sandbar concerts in the pool area.) Just so you don’t miss any of the fun, we put together a list of featured events and specials.
T-Bones Chophouse Happy Hour:
T-Bones Chophouse features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, an excellent selection of the freshest seafood, creative sides and comfortingly decadent desserts. On top of the great food, T-Bones serves super creative cocktails and magnificent martinis. Also, featuring a beautiful poolside patio and fire pit. (Inside Tip: Ladies Night is on Fridays, and often times the first champagne drink is on the house).
- Sunday: 5pm – 10pm
- Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5pm – 11pm
- Happy Hour 4pm – 6pm Sunday – Thursday
- Patio is open daily from 4pm – close
For reservations, please call (702) 797-7576. For 10 or more: (702) 797-7517 or reserve your seats online.
T-Bones offers a great selection of food during their happy hour and fireside bites. Click the buttons below to see those menus.
Crimson Pool Party – Sundown Sundays:
Red Rock’s nightclub Crimson is hosting pool parties every Sunday, featuring live music from popular reggae bands and performers. Sundown Sundays begins at 6 pm with the band’s performance starting around 7 pm.
- Band of Braddahs May 26th, June 30th, and August 11th
- Bonafide June 2, July 7, and August 18th
- Barry Black Band June 9th, July 14th, and August 25th
- Reggaefye Band June 16, July 28th, and September 1st
- HaleAmanO Band June 23 and August 4th
Summer is also the perfect time to visit our luxury pools at the Red Rock Resort and Spa. We put together everything you need to know about the Red Rock pools this summer.