Vegas’ favorite college basketball elimination contest is back for 2019! The $50,000 Last Man Standing 2019 Contest is a winner-take-all contest with sign-ups now through Thursday, March 21st, 2019 deadline at 9 a.m.
What is the Last Man Standing Contest?
The Last Man Standing Elimination College Basketball Contest is based on picking one selection from the College Basketball Contest Card daily. Selections will be made against the point spread listed on the daily contest sheet.
The daily contest card will be available in the Sports Book, beginning Tuesday, March 19th, 2019, then available every morning during the 2019 Men’s College Basketball Tournament.
Each contestant must make his/her selection before the start of the game selected on the contest card each day. Contestant’s first selection must be made for games scheduled on Thursday, March 21st, 2019.
- There will be no ties; all selections will be half point spreads.
- If the daily selection submitted is a winning selection that entry will remain active for the following contest day. If the daily selection submitted is a losing selection that entry will be eliminated.
- Any contestant who fails to submit a daily selection will be eliminated.
- The prize money will be awarded to the contestant who is the last participant remaining. If at the end of the contest there is more than one contestant still active, the contestant who has selected the winning team of the tournament will be declared the winner.
- If no contestant selected the winning team or all remaining contestants are eliminated on the same contest day, the winner will be the contestant whose selected team has advanced the farthest in the tournament.
- If still tied, the prize money will be split equally among tied contestants.
How do I enter Last Man Standing?
Here are the quick things you need to know:
- Each entry is $25
- Buy 4 entries and get a 5th free
- 100% of entry fees are returned as prize money
- You MUST sign up by Thursday, March 21 at 9 a.m.
- You MUST be 21+, have a Station Casinos Boarding Pass or Club Cortez Card, and MUST present valid ID to participate.
- You may enter and play at Palace Station, Boulder Station, Texas Station, Sunset Station, Santa Fe, Green Valley Ranch, Red Rock, Fiesta Rancho, Fiesta Henderson, Wildfire Rancho, Wildfire Boulder, Wildfire Lanes, Barleys, Wild Wild West, Wildfire Sunset, and El Cortez.
A Few Things to Note for Last Man Standing
- Contestant selection days will be: Thursday, March 21st, Friday, March 22nd, Saturday, March 23rd, Sunday, March 24th, Thursday, March 28th, Friday, March 29th, Saturday, March 30th, Sunday, March 31st, Saturday, April 6th, and Monday, April 8th, 2019. The Opening Round games on March 19th-20th, 2019 will NOT be part of the Last Man Standing Contest.
- All contestants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and must present valid identification and Boarding Pass or Club Cortez Card to participate in the Last Man Standing Elimination College Basketball Contest.
- Only one entry will be accepted per ID number per contest day. Identification may be required when selection is submitted. The ticket (receipt) generated from the stub portion of the selection card, in conjunction with the computer records are the official entry of record. The card itself is not valid for any purpose.
- Time and Date Changes:
• In the event that any game listed on the contest card should have a starting time change, but not a date change, the game will be count.
• In the event that any game listed on the contest card should have a date change, the game will be scored as a winner, and that entry will remain eligible to move forward in the Last
Man Standing Contest.
- Current standings may be publicly posted or distributed each day before or after all contest games.
- After the final winner(s) are announced, a seven (7) day waiting period will take place. At the conclusion of this waiting period the contest will officially end. The prize winner(s) will then be certified and the winning contestant(s) will be eligible to receive their prize(s).
- To collect winnings the contestant’s photo I.D., Boarding Pass Card, or Club Cortez Card must be presented in person at the Station Casino Sports Book where entered. Prize(s) must be collected by Monday, April 15th, 2019 or be forfeited.
- FOR FULL LIST OF RULES, VISIT YOU CLOSEST STATION CASINOS SPORTS BOOK.