Project Pink is back! Yes, Station Casinos’ annual community effort inviting our guests to eat, drink and play “pink” in October has returned.
The casinos, carrying on their tradition since 2010, will participate by offering a variety of pink-themed dining, entertainment and gaming offerings as they donate to the fight against breast cancer during Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October.
How can I participate in Project Pink in Las Vegas?
From October 8-31, 2018, all Station and Fiesta casinos will offer:
- Pink Pastries: Sold at the Grand Cafes, Café Fiesta, and Lucky Penny Cafe
- Spa Day: Try a Sugar Kiss Hydration Treatment (50 minute body scrub/body butter application) at The Spa at Red Rock, The Spa at GVR and Palms Drift Spa.
- “Poker Goes Pink”: Try your hand at designated pink poker tables
- “21 for the Cure”: Play on specially-designated Pink blackjack tables
- “Pink Packs” $4 bingo packs: Every Saturday, with purchase of another pack.. Pays as a blue pack and cash ball validation not included in purchase price.
- Pink Slushies! Available at Kids Quest.
Drink “Pink” this October: Where to get the “Tito’s Handmade Vodka Signature Cocktail”
From October 8-31, ask your bartender at any of the casino bars for the “Tito’s Handmade Vodka Signature Cocktail.” You drink, we donate. It’s made with Tito’s, lemom juice, raspberry puree, and lemon lime soda. YUM.
- Palace Station: Casino Bar, Trackside, Jack’s, and Race & Sports
- Boulder Station: Kixx, Brewer’s, Cigar Bar, and Race & Sports
- Texas: Garage Bar, Martini Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bowling, and Race & Sports
- Sunset: Bullfighter’s Race & Sports Bar, Gaudi Bar, Rosalita’s, Seville, and Bowling
- Santa Fe: Iguana, Chrome Bar, 4949, Bowling, and Race & Sports
- Fiesta Henderson: Cervesa, Coco Loco, and Race & Sports
- Fiesta Rancho: Cabo Bar, and Race & Sports
- GVR: Race & Sports
- Red Rock: Rocks Lounge, Race & Sports
- Palms: Tonic Bar (Race & Sports)
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Red Rock Resort
On Sunday, Oct. 28, Red Rock Resort once again served as the host site for American Cancer Society’s 5K “Making Strides against Breast Cancer” walk!
From their website:
The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks raise awareness and funds to save lives from breast cancer. Each event is a noncompetitive 3 to 5 mile walk that brings people together to make a difference for everyone who has been touched by breast cancer. The events raise money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
How much has Station Casino donated to Project Pink?
Station Casinos has proudly donated more than $504K (so far!) since the inception of Project Pink in 2010!