Boathouse Asian Eatery is open daily for lunch and dinner from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Created by dynamic brother and sister team Cat and Tu Do together with their partner Hans Mogensen from Northern California, the restaurant joins the recently opened next generation Feast Buffet on the new casino floor.
A Bit About Boathouse
Boathouse Asian Eatery serves up lunch and dinner and features authentic Asian cuisine with an innovative dining experience. It features plenty of seating including a large cocktail bar, 14-seat sushi bar and six seat noodle bar. The restaurant celebrates Asian fare and features an eclectic menu with touches from Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine.
Boathouse Asian Eatery Concept and Influence
Inspired by its Graton Resort & Casino-based location that is managed by Station Casinos on behalf of the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria, the restaurant conveys a farm-to-table style presentation, paired with a modern design.
Guests are welcomed into the restaurant with its wall-to-wall custom octopus mural designed to symbolize good fortune, as well as hand-painted art found throughout the space. The restaurant showcases a sense of simplicity with its clean, crisp lines, wood accents, and high ceilings – evoking a warm, inviting feel.
From small plates to soups, wok and steamed options to shellfish, and favorites from the sushi and noodle bars, the menu boasts a creative take on traditional Asian-inspired classics and showcases a variety of dishes that root from the duo’s childhood memories of cooking with their mother.
To pair with the vibrant menu, guests can sip on boutique Sonoma County wines; sake, and beer options; as well as artisanal cocktails, such as Dragons Lair (vodka, cranberry juice, lemon juice, Liquid Alchemist ginger syrup), Buddha Fizz (Hendrick’s gin, lime juice, simple syrup, matcha powder), and Mutsu Miso Mule (Kaffir lime infused Ketel One, miso syrup, lime juice, Fever Tree ginger beer).
Boathouse Menu Favorites
Some of Boathouse Asian Eatery’s standout menu items include:
- Whole Lobster: lobster in ginger scallion sauce
- Whole Crab: salt and cracked pepper crab
- Steamed Whole Fish: Striped Bass steamed with ginger, onion and soy sauce
- Cajun Style Seafood Boil: crawfish, shrimp or clams with sausage, corn, and potatoes
- Kicking Calamari: wok-fried Chinese spiced calamari, onion, peanuts, bell pepper, dry chili pepper
- Iron Pot Rice: Chinese sausage, chicken, bbq pork, onion, king trumpet mushrooms, toasted rice
- Shaking Beef: wok seared filet mignon cubes, bell pepper, onion
- Omakase Sashimi: 21-piece chef selected super premium selection of sashimi
- Lahaina Roll: soft shell crab, nobashi shrimp tempura, tuna tataki, spicy sesame ponzu
- Trainwreck Roll: spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, cucumber, unagi, avocado, spicy aioli tobiko
For more information, visit https://palacestation.sclv.com.