In case you missed it, Palace Station, the first casino designed for locals, has undergone a HUGE renovation. The new Palace Station combines its classic beginnings in 1976 with a completely modernized entertainment destination experience.
Station Casinos invested $192 million dollars in the project. It kicked off in fall 2016 and was completed in Fall 2018. The longtime locals’ favorite comes with a new look as well as exciting entertainment experiences and offerings. Here’s what’s new at Palace Station.
Here’s What’s New at Palace Station
1. More Space For Fun, More Free Parking
Palace Station added SPACE. A 220,000 square foot addition joins the existing layout. Also, a brand-new low-rise exterior façade and porte-cochere with valet area greet guests as they pull up in their car.
Likewise, for added convenience for our guests, an additional 300 parking spaces have been added, so it’s easy to travel off the strip and park for free.
2. Gaming, Perfected: The New Palace Station Casino
A COMPLETE renovation of the existing casino floor, as well as additional gaming in the expanded space, is something you need to see to believe. It includes:
- More than 1,800 slot/video poker machines
- This includes a high-limit slots/video poker room, and slots such as Buffalo Grand, Lightning Link and Game of Thrones
- 43 table games, including Blackjack, Three Card Poker Progressive, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘em Progressive, Craps and Roulette
- Asian Table Games Pit includes Dynasty Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, no commission EZ Baccarat with Dragon 7 and Panda 8 side bets, Bad Beat Baccarat, Progressive Pai Gow Poker and Fortune Asia Poker
- A 356-seat bingo hall open seven days a week with sessions running every other hour from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A 200-seat Race & Sports Book with VIP lounge that features 70- and 80-inch LED televisions and electronic odds boards
- A 12-seat dedicated keno lounge
Lastly, one of our most exciting new additions to the floor is our Electronic Table Games area. Play your favorite games safely using your own dedicated machine, while still having fun with others.
3. Roll Call, Foodies! New Restaurants Join Existing Favorites
An entire lineup of all-new restaurants have joined the already-delicious foodie lineup.
You can’t beat the original. The iconic Oyster Bar is still the highlight of the casino for foodies both local and out-of-town. This award-winning, 24-hour oyster bar offers mouth-watering seafood selections worth waiting for.
Strip quality. Locals pricing. Whether you’re craving Alaskan King Crab Legs or a tender filet, the Charcoal Room at Palace Station offers an exceptional steak and seafood dining experience at an incredible value.
Brass Fork Kitchen and Bar offers a creative playful twist on the traditional café experience by serving up a full array of classic comfort foods at a great value. Your favorites will be there, but don’t be afraid to venture out and try a new, fun dish!
The popular Northern California outlet offers an eclectic mix of Japanese and East Asian cuisine and serves up fresh seafood, sushi rolls, noodles and traditional Chinese fare.
Created by 11-time World Pizza Champion Chef Tony Gemignani, Little Tony’s is a classic pizzeria and Italian trattoria offering a variety of authentic plates and pizzas amongst a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
4. Stay a While: New Palace Hotel Pool
The new resort-style pool area features a raised bar, dining area, event lawn, private cabanas and daybeds. Trust us, the bar area is a hidden gem for locals.
5. New Palace Station Rooms and Suites
Palace Station has 575 all-new hotel rooms and suites throughout 21 floors right off the Vegas Strip.
Each hotel room features views of the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown Las Vegas or the surrounding mountains. The Luxury Tower also features petite and king suites, for guests’ convenience and choice.
And we can’t forget about the Grand Suites! Located in the Luxury Tower, each room is 1,100 square feet with a living room that has a bar and dining area, master bath with separate Jacuzzi tub and shower, plus much more.