What is Cardless Connect?
Cardless Connect is a new product from Station Casinos which allows guests to use their mobile devices to Connect their Boarding Passes to their favorite gaming machines! Now your player’s card is always with you.
Why use Cardless Connect?
No card? No problem! As long as you have your phone or mobile device with you (and who doesn’t!?), you’ll be able to connect. Also, connecting with Cardless Connect is easy and quick… and even a little fun!
How do I set it up?
In order to use the Cardless Connect feature in the STN app, you must have the following:
- A smart phone device with most recent version of STN Mobile App
- A Station Casinos Boarding Pass (signed in on the STN App)
- Bluetooth on your device enabled
- Connection to the Stations Guest Wi-Fi (optional)
Okay, let’s get started!
- Start by opening the Station Casinos app and select the property that you’re playing at.
- On the next screen, you’ll see a button labeled “sign in.” This is where you’ll input your username and password.
- Once in your account, select the bright blue button on the top right of your Boarding Pass card, and a “Connecting” message will appear.
- As this message is on your device, touch it to the blue bezel (the closer the better) until it turns green and the welcome message pops up on your screen. This means you’re in!
- You must have a working 4G signal OR be connected to the Stations Guest Wi-Fi in order to sign into the STN mobile application.
- You need to have Bluetooth enabled; that’s how we connect you, so keep your phone close by the bezel or you might get carded out!
- Need to check your connection status? Know your colors:
- Red = Carded Out
- Blue = Connecting…
- Green = Carded In
And did you know?
You can also log in through kiosks with your mobile device! Select the QR code in the Boarding Pass section of the Station Casinos app. Hold the QR code up to the scanner on the kiosk, enter your pin on the kiosk, and you’re good to go!
For now, you can find Cardless Connect at Barley’s Casino & Brewing Co. in Henderson. Let us know what you think! We’d love your feedback.