Fill your summer nights with the sounds of Station Casinos July Concerts!
Friday, July 14
- Earth, Wind & Fire @ Pearl Concert Theater at Palms – Buy Tickets Here
- Dance into Boogie Wonderland with the funky sounds of Earth, Wind & Fire. One of the most successful bands of all time is coming to the Palms, and you’re invited. They’ve been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and won Lifetime Achievement Awards from BET , the Grammy’s, and the Soul Train Music Awards. Join us as we boogie to what Rolling Stone’s Magazine calls “the band that changed the sound of black pop”.
- Conkarah @ Crimson at Red Rock Resort – Buy Tickets Here
- Vibe with us and the reggae sounds of Conkarah. He was first discovered from his the cover videos he would make from popular songs, with a reggae twist. His “Hello” by Adele cover has landed him over 62 million views on YouTube. Bringing his funky beats all the way from Jamaica, we’re excited to welcome him at Red Rock Resort this Friday.
Saturday, July 15
- Dashboard Confessionals with All-American Rejects @ Pearl Concert Theater at Palms – Buy Tickets Here
- Can you keep our dirty little secret? Join us as we rock out to Dashboard Confessionals and All-American Rejects this upcoming Saturday. These two alternative rock bands are banding together for an awesome night at the Palms.
- Mark Wills @ Club Madrid at Sunset Station – Buy Tickets Here
- Grab your cowboy boots and hat and head on over to Sunset this Saturday! We’re thrilled to have the one and only, Mark Wills, join us. This platinum album artist has stolen our hearts; and soon, yours. You’ll be Loving Every Minute of his concert.
Sunday, July 16
- CHIC @ Pearl Concert Theater at Palms – Buy Tickets Here
- Take yourself back in time and Dance, Dance, Dance to the disco sounds of CHIC! Recipients of the Grammy Hall of Fame award are coming to the Palms this Sunday.
Friday, July 28
- Emerson Drive @ Chrome Showroom at Santa Fe Station – Buy Tickets Here
- The band Emerson Drive is bringing their country sound all the way from Alberta, Canada.