Yes, you read that correctly. 100 cars, and one could be yours.
Starting May 1st, you will have a chance to take home a brand new car every single day at any participating Station Casino! We are pairing up with Southern Nevada Ford Stores to send 100 lucky Station Casino players home in one of four brand new Ford model vehicles.
Enjoy a fast-driving sports car? The Ford Mustang will have you leaping from your seat in excitement. Like to travel in packs? The Ford Escape has enough space to fit the whole team. Prefer the adventure of the dirt trails? A Ford F-150 might be for you. And of course, the always-classic Ford Fusion is a ride that fits any lifestyle.
All 2017 models are dispersed on a first-won first-served basis so the more you play, the greater your chances are of winning.
Whether you are in the market for a new car or are simply feeling lucky, here are the six things you need to know to win:
- All throughout May, winners will be randomly chosen directly on their slot and video machine.
- If you have a Station Casinos Boarding Pass, you’re eligible to win.
- As guests play games, the “Win-O-Meter” progressive will increase. This rolling odometer starts at 15,000 miles and must hit before reaching the 25,000 miles mark.
- Players will be able to see when the progressive is close to hitting by watching the Win-O-Meter. If you see yellow, a car could hit. If you see a dark red light, it could hit at any minute!
- Not at the casino? No problem! You can check the status of each casino’s odometer online, 24/7!
- Once the Win-O-Meter hits, one lucky guest will receive a new Ford vehicle AND every single guest playing with a Boarding Pass will instantly win $25 in free slot play!
Everyone is a winner at Station Casinos, especially during the month of May! Don’t miss the biggest car giveaway in Station Casinos history and visit us May 1 – 31 for your chance to win a brand new Ford!
Participating casinos: Red Rock, Green Valley Ranch, Palms, Palace Station, Boulder Station, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Santa Fe Station, Fiesta Rancho, and Fiesta Henderson.